The hubby and I act like we are connoisseurs of great bruschetta, we judge restaurants dishes with too little basil or the wrong flavor or texture of cheese.
But it all come down to the flavor, the most gorgeous presentation can fall flat with us if the flavor combo is not balanced. We have decided we love several different cheeses and a little extra basil so to please our taste buds we have come up with this bruschetta recipe.
It's a perfect little combo of cheese, fresh tomatoes and the exact amount of basil then drizzled with olive oil and placed on a crunchy slice of baguette!
These little guys get gobbled up as fast as I can make them here at the Ranch!!
~LOVE THEM ~
3 Cheese Bruschetta
- 1 whole Baguette
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, cubed (1/4 inch)
- 4 oz of Asiago Cheese, cubed (1/4 inch)
- 4 oz of Mozzarella Cheese, cubed (1/4 inch)
- 4 oz of Parmesan cheese, cubed 1/4 inch)
- 1/4 cup of Fresh Basil, chopped fine
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
1. In a bowl, mix together the tomatoes, cheeses, basil and olive oil.
2. Season with salt and pepper
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes
4. Slice the baguette on an angle into small rounds
5. Brush the little bread rounds with olive oil and grill on both sides
6. Spoon the tomato mixture on top of each slice and serve
Powered by Recipage
Great Served with:
Tomato, Cucumber, Black Olive and Mozzarella Salad