I totally love one dish meals for breakfast and I love Mexican food.
I have brought those two loves together in this Mexican Breakfast Casserole.
It's delicious and great for company or just an easy breakfast with those south of the Border flavors that we all enjoy here on the Ranch.
Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- 1 can (14 oz) Refried Beans
- 6 Corn Tortillas, cut into quarters
- 1 can (7oz) chopped Green Chiles
- 6 eggs
- 6 strips of bacon, fried crisp and chopped
- 1 cup Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced or chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- sour cream
1. Spray a 8 X 8 baking dish with cooking spray
2. Lay the tortilla pieces on the bottom of the pan covering it completely
3. Spread the beans on the tortillas
4. Scramble the eggs in a bowl, add a dash of salt and a sprinkle of pepper, pour over the beans.
5. Spread the green chile and sprinkle bacon pieces on top of eggs
6. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
7. Remove foil and bake for 15 minutes longer, adding the cheese at the last 5 minutes.
8. Serve with toppings of the avocado, tomato and sour cream.
Powered by Recipage
Other Great Mexican Food You will Enjoy: