Disclosure: SunChips® through Zocalo group sent me a gift set to review with recipes. All opinions in this post are 100% mine.
New yummy chip alert!! I have always loved a combo of flavors and this sweet BBQ flavor with a tangy kick works for me! The hubby is not a fan of BBQ chips but he loved these, especially made into these nachos!
Sweet and Spicy BBQ Chicken Nachos
- 1 bag-(7 oz) Sweet & Spicy BBQ flavored Sunchips or your favorite Tortilla Chip
- 1 roasted chicken, meat pulled from the bone and shredded, bones and skin discarded or store bought rotisserie chicken
- 1 bottle (10 oz) of your favorite BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of grated pepper jack cheese
- 1 container of Spicy Guacamole
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 bunch of green onions, finely sliced
- 1 cup sliced pickled jalapeños
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken and BBQ sauce (just enough to make it moist) and the chipotle chilies
3. Arrange 48 chips on a baking sheet and top with one tablespoon of the BBQ chicken mixture.
4. In another mixing bowl, combine the two cheeses and mix together. Top each chip with one tablespoon of the cheese mixture and place in oven for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted.
5. Remove from the oven and top each chip with one teaspoon of sour cream and guacamole. Add a slice of jalapeño and sprinkle on the green onions.
Powered by Recipage
For more information on Sun Chips (Recipes, Where to buy, Nutritional Information) go to:
Sharing at these parties!