This Watermelon Star Cake is a fun healthy way to celebrate Memorial Day or the 4th of July. OK, it’s not really a “cake” but it looks like one without lighting an oven. Summertime desserts are all about fresh cool ingredients and bright colors.
This sweet cake is made with all fresh fruit and whipped cream topping.
How to Make Watermelon Star Cake:
Scroll to the bottom for the Printable Recipe
Other Watermelon Desserts and Summertime Treats:
Watermelon Star Cake
- Blueberries or blackberries
- Whipped cream
- Cut a 3-4 inch slice from center of watermelon
- Lay the watermelon slice flat on a cake plate
- Using a sharp knife, cut around and remove the rind
- Top with whipped cream to resemble frosting
- Pile the center with blueberries
- Cut 3 strawberries in half and lay the pieces around the blueberries to form a 5 point star