This is a great dessert or you could even have it for breakfast! I even had it for lunch one day and didn't blow my diet!
Great for the Fourth of July!
Strawberries and Blueberries in Lemon Creme
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- 1 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 pint of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of strawberries, cut into fourths
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
1. Use a fork to break up the cream cheese in a medium bowl
2. Add the yogurt and lemon zest
3. Place in blender (or use a mixer) and beat until smooth and creamy.
4. Layer the creme mixture, strawberries, and blueberries in a clear wine glass or bowl.
Powered by Recipage
What you might Also Enjoy!