Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a Armetale Grilling Griddle for review purposes. All opinions are 100% mine.
Kristi's Steak Tacos
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 lbs. of flank steak or thinly sliced steak
- 12 corn tortillas
- lettuce, sliced
- avocado slices
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 6 oz grated cheddar cheese
- sour cream, optional
- salsa, optional
1. Mix the first 8 ingredients in a bowl to make the marinate. Place the steak in a large plastic storage bag and pour in the marinate mixture. Place the bag inside a bowl to avoid leakage and place in fridge for at least 2-3 hours.
2. Remove the marinated steak from the fridge and let come to room temperature. (about 30 minutes).
3. Heat your grill (or it can be pan fried) and cook steak until no longer pink (varies depending on the thickness of the steak). Remove, cover, and let rest for 10 minutes then slice the steak into thin strips.
4. Meanwhile place your grilling griddle on the grill or stovetop and heat the tortillas until just pliable.
5. Fold the tortillas in half and fill with the sliced steak. Grill until the tortilla shell is crunchy turning as needed.
6. Serve by filling the tacos with all the trimmings: cheese, lettuce, tomato, green onion, avocado, and salsa for a little extra kick if you like.
Powered by Recipage
You could also place your side dishes such as refried beans and spanish rice on either side of these tacos for a complete meal on this griddle/tray/server.
This lovely aluminum Grillware Griddle from Armetale is lightweight and a breeze to clean, it goesfrom grill or stovetop to table thus saving extra clean up.
It has a Lifetime Warranty against breakage and will not crack, chip or dent. Not recommended for the microwave or dishwasher.
It keep hot foods hot longer and cold foods cold longer. This would even be perfect for those chilled foodies for your next party.
(Yeah I am thinking Superbowl party appetizers)
Now for the giveaway so you can have the opportunity to make these tacos with this same Armetale Grillware Griddle. But remember, if you don't win you could always purchase it with a nice savings by using this link:
Armetale Grillware Griddle
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Great Served With:
Texas Pinto Beans
Texas Pinto Beans
Salsa with Baked Chips