This is an easy way to have a fun, flavorful finger food for all your parties!
Its especially popular at Super Bowl parties!!
Store bought dough, spicy mustard and marinara sauce makes this fast and the grilled sausages add so much flavor!!
Italian Sausage in Herbed Bread
- 5 Sweet Italian Sausages
- 1 13.8 oz tube of Pizza Dough
- 3 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons of Parmesan cheese
1. Grill the sausages until throughly cooked
2. Combine the Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese and kneed into the pizza dough.
3. Roll dough out into a large circle and cut into 1 inch x 4 inch strips.
4. Cut the sausages into thirds.
5. Place one of the pieces of sausages onto the bread strip. Wrap the dough around the sausage and tie into a knot
6. Place the knotted bread sausages on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven 475 degree oven for about 10 minutes or until brown
7. Serve with spicy mustard and/or marinara sauce:)
Powered by Recipage