These little patties are very flavorful and healthy. Two of these patties contain more calcium than a glass of milk. Great served with wild and brown rice and steamed vegetables.
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz) Pink Salmon, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups of bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of green onions or purple onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter (or olive olive)
- lemon wedges or parsley for garnish, optional
1. In a large bowl combine salmon, eggs, 1 cup of the bread crumbs, onions, celery, lemon juice, salt and pepper
2. Form into 8 patties and evenly coat with the 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
3. In a large skillet over medium high heat cook 4 of the patties in 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil for 8-10 minutes until golden brown, turning once.
4. Repeat with the other four patties and butter
5. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Powered by Recipage